- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas, 2007
- United States District Court for the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas
- Bachelor of arts from Austin College, 2004
- Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law, 2007
- State Bar of Texas
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Hunt County Bar Association: President
- Current Collin County Young Lawyers Association: Director 2008-2011; Vice President 2011-2012; President 2012-2013
- Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court
- Collin County Bench Bar Foundation, Director
Successfully obtained summary judgment for a ranch owner in claim for breach of contract. Obtained a judgment of over $30,000 for a land owner plaintiff suing for fraud in a real estate transaction. Mr. Duff regularly represents clients in family law cases.
If you would like to schedule your consultation with Attorney Jason Duff, call us today at 903-407-4072.